If you believe you are a good fit for a well-qualified team, we’d be honored to hear from you. Please contact us regarding your interest, and our management team will respond to you regarding further screening.
A competitive applicant will meet the following requirements:
- Verifiable work history
- Professional appearance
- Reliable, responsible and of good reputation
- Ability to operate with little oversight and with maximum integrity
- Experience working in Military, Law Enforcement, or Security sectors.
- Willingness to undergo in-house training.
- Ability to pass an criminal background check, with no history of substance abuse
If interested in a position with Invictus Protective Services, you must
- Be in good physical condition
- Carry a current Nevada Armed Guard card
- Hold a NV CCW
- Demonstrate thorough weapons and use of force proficiencies
- Be certified in TCCC/TECC or other medical training (preferred)
Invictus International and Invictus Protective Services consider applicants for short-term, part-time and full-time opportunities.